What we do
We believe that culture and creativity inspired by people and place transforms lives.
Our mission is to be a creative, entrepreneurial organisation rooted in North East Scotland (‘the North’), but with a global vision: using arts, culture, heritage and the natural landscape to contribute towards health and wellbeing, tourism and environmental sustainability.
How we can help
From project management to helping you tell the story of your company and plenty of things in between, we’re here to help.
Here’s what we offer:
- Producing and project management
- Fundraising and development
- Community engagement
- Festival management
- Talent development
- Live performance
- Digital creative development
- Research, consultancy and report writing
Rules of the Road
- We Bring communities together through culture and creativity.
- Champion and promote people and place through creative projects and cultural tourism.
- Increase the ‘soft infrastructure’ of skills, knowledge and work experience in the cultural sector.
- Enable people, communities, businesses and organisations to tell their stories and the story of change.
- Create space in which creativity and wellbeing can flourish.