The Open Road Manifesto
“Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community.”
Article 27, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
At Open Road we:
- Connect wellbeing and community with creativity.
- Champion and promote people and place through creative projects and cultural tourism.
- Increase the ‘soft infrastructure’ of skills, knowledge and work experience in the cultural sector.
- Produce creative work that gives voice to new narratives by embedded artists and creative practitioners.
- Hold space for visions of a just transition to a fairer future.